Just a very quickie, we’re really proud to be working with UnLtd and to have received our first funding with them. Plans are afoot for our first ‘role model’ films … amongst other exciting things. We’re also attending the Shine conference in early May, the UnConference, for social entrepreneurs, so hope to get some great contacts there to and to talk PinkStinks for hours and hours and hours … .
- RT @readerer: This is probably my favorite part so far https://t.co/n61y5I8UrN 1 week ago
- https://t.co/ewEWMnQoFY 1 week ago
- RT @PinkstinksUK: Our first campaign in 2008 focused on the dreaded ELC. Ground hog day... #groan #imnoprincess Ps. This was when... http… 1 week ago
- Our first campaign in 2008 focused on the dreaded ELC. Ground hog day... #groan #imnoprincess Ps. This was when... fb.me/3ka5eAX1t 1 week ago
- RT @Science_Grrl: Yep, @nextofficial. If you were unsure about the girls and space thing, @AstroPeggy is doing research in space RIGHT NOW.… 1 week ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport