Just a very quickie, we’re really proud to be working with UnLtd and to have received our first funding with them. Plans are afoot for our first ‘role model’ films … amongst other exciting things. We’re also attending the Shine conference in early May, the UnConference, for social entrepreneurs, so hope to get some great contacts there to and to talk PinkStinks for hours and hours and hours … .
- RT @AllCanGroup: We have just launched the All.Can patient survey in France! If you’re a cancer patient or carer living in #France take the… 23 hours ago
- Firecrest Films are looking for participants who have strong views on gender stereotyping. They are looking for pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- #Serena ❤️ facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Radiobex: Even in the world of Matey bubble baths it seems the men are worth more than the women. https://t.co/yk1yXtJDEJ 1 month ago
- RT @bowelcanceruk: The @AllCanGroup are looking for patients to share their view on how the cancer care experience can be improved. Have yo… 1 month ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport