Just a very quickie, we’re really proud to be working with UnLtd and to have received our first funding with them. Plans are afoot for our first ‘role model’ films … amongst other exciting things. We’re also attending the Shine conference in early May, the UnConference, for social entrepreneurs, so hope to get some great contacts there to and to talk PinkStinks for hours and hours and hours … .
- RT @RainbowMurray: Make-up for little girls. Where do I start? Gender stereotypes? Body image? Sexualisation? Emphasising appearance instea… 18 hours ago
- RT @letclothesbe: As a petition set up by pupils at Wirral Grammar School for Girls strides past 11’000 signatures, we look at just some of… 3 weeks ago
- RT @luluchops1: Yesterday @jessphillips read out a list of murdered women The list was put together by the wonderful and amazing @K_Ingala… 1 month ago
- RT @fleetstreetfox: Dear @StartRiteShoes: my daughter wants to be an engineer. Can you explain to her why your company thinks that giggles… 2 months ago
- Pink and blue toys colour future of our children, study warns ... something we said over a decade ago - and very li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport