PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @readerer: This is probably my favorite part so far https://t.co/n61y5I8UrN 1 week ago
- https://t.co/ewEWMnQoFY 1 week ago
- RT @PinkstinksUK: Our first campaign in 2008 focused on the dreaded ELC. Ground hog day... #groan #imnoprincess Ps. This was when... http… 1 week ago
- Our first campaign in 2008 focused on the dreaded ELC. Ground hog day... #groan #imnoprincess Ps. This was when... fb.me/3ka5eAX1t 1 week ago
- RT @Science_Grrl: Yep, @nextofficial. If you were unsure about the girls and space thing, @AstroPeggy is doing research in space RIGHT NOW.… 1 week ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport