PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @oneHumanist: This really is ridiculous. And horrifying. And very concerning. CC @LetToysBeToys @ManVsPink @PinkstinksUK https://t.co/7k… 1 month ago
- RT @media_mummy: This Kickstarter campaign for a kids' book fighting gender stereotypes needs your support @PinkstinksUK https://t.co/UhjPZ… 1 month ago
- Farewell @achilleseffect sad 2 see u go, although we know how difficult maintaining a project is, u were part of the solution not problem x 2 months ago
- RT @BridgetPrentice: @PinkstinksUK It's Monday 22nd May to register 2 months ago
- UK people, you only have until Monday to register to vote. Make sure you do it. 2 months ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport