PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @KeithBe97672927: @DominiqueChaput @letclothesbe @Tesco @FandFclothing @PinkstinksUK @Tesco let us see some changes. Young girls and you… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RainbowMurray: Make-up for little girls. Where do I start? Gender stereotypes? Body image? Sexualisation? Emphasising appearance instea… 3 weeks ago
- RT @letclothesbe: As a petition set up by pupils at Wirral Grammar School for Girls strides past 11’000 signatures, we look at just some of… 1 month ago
- RT @luluchops1: Yesterday @jessphillips read out a list of murdered women The list was put together by the wonderful and amazing @K_Ingala… 2 months ago
- RT @fleetstreetfox: Dear @StartRiteShoes: my daughter wants to be an engineer. Can you explain to her why your company thinks that giggles… 2 months ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport