PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @fleetstreetfox: Dear @StartRiteShoes: my daughter wants to be an engineer. Can you explain to her why your company thinks that giggles… 2 weeks ago
- Pink and blue toys colour future of our children, study warns ... something we said over a decade ago - and very li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CressBullock: Out of 16 Lego cards, only three are female and none of the females have jobs. Is this representative of the whole spread… 4 months ago
- RT @letclothesbe: “You tell the judge I will stand on my rights. If he orders me to change into a dress I won’t do it. I like slacks. They’… 4 months ago
- RT @CharlotteSantry: WHY are the zips of so many school uniform dresses adorned with “cute” heart charms? Why not a book, robot, rocket...a… 4 months ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport