PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @jessphillips: To every woman tentatively stepping forward in to politics and worrying about getting it right. I ask you to whisper this… 1 day ago
- RT @PinkstinksUK: @JDSports sort this sexist bullshit out will you #notbuyingit https://t.co/fwJA85xZTl 2 weeks ago
- Fashion retailer #Boden sparks fury with new sexism row - groan groan groan.... “ it wasn’t our intention to do thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Lots of talk about this today. According to far right magazine The new American, men are the ‘wilder sex’ .....! 😂… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @LeeseJohnstone: Is there an account calling out sexism in children's TV shows? We need one. Can you advise @LetToysBeToys @LetToysBeToy… 3 months ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport