PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @LeeseJohnstone: Is there an account calling out sexism in children's TV shows? We need one. Can you advise @LetToysBeToys @LetToysBeToy… 1 week ago
- RT @LeeGreenLabour: At Charing Cross on our way to the #PeoplesVoteMarch with special guests @JanetDaby @LouiseKrupski & @adinnieken! https… 4 weeks ago
- RT @OFOCBrexit: NISH KUMAR IS A GOD!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 #BBCqt https://t.co/RIcCSl4Bkl 4 weeks ago
- RT @caitlinmoran: Men. Men of Twitter. What are the down-sides of being a man? We discuss the downsides of being a woman very frequently -… 4 weeks ago
- We recommend you read @caitlinmoran ‘s thread on what’s the most difficult thing about being a man. Wonderful respo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport