PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- Farewell @achilleseffect sad 2 see u go, although we know how difficult maintaining a project is, u were part of the solution not problem x 1 week ago
- RT @BridgetPrentice: @PinkstinksUK It's Monday 22nd May to register 1 week ago
- UK people, you only have until Monday to register to vote. Make sure you do it. 1 week ago
- fb.me/5hxGnTYLp 1 week ago
- RT @Science_Grrl: Congratulations to @everydaysexism on 5 years of hard work refusing to normalise inequality - we're with you! https://t.c… 1 week ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport