PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @Sebtheseries: Saw this in #manor in #switzerland whilst toy shopping yesterday…so depressing! @PinkstinksUK https://t.co/Ou7Rm4O5Vn 1 week ago
- RT @vef76: @letclothesbe @PinkstinksUK @ObjectUK it's hard enough shopping for my daughters in @newlook with the insistence on all the tops… 2 months ago
- RT @KeithBe97672927: @DominiqueChaput @letclothesbe @Tesco @FandFclothing @PinkstinksUK @Tesco let us see some changes. Young girls and you… 3 months ago
- RT @RainbowMurray: Make-up for little girls. Where do I start? Gender stereotypes? Body image? Sexualisation? Emphasising appearance instea… 3 months ago
- RT @letclothesbe: As a petition set up by pupils at Wirral Grammar School for Girls strides past 11’000 signatures, we look at just some of… 4 months ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport