PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @letclothesbe: #genderReveal this is the nightmare, only edible. Thank you Jessica R for sending in the photo. https://t.co/a5ES83ZQNe 3 weeks ago
- We loved 2012... what an opening ceremony... what a summer in London. Please can we make Brexit disappear and do th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- theguardian.com/global/2019/ju… 😍 #Apollo50th #Apollo11 1 month ago
- RT @abimoorefilms: Without these women, man would not have walked on the moon theguardian.com/global/2019/ju… 1 month ago
- RT @ellsbells89: When I look back on this tournament my overriding emotion is that of pride! Pride in this @Lionesses team and playing for… 1 month ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport