PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @AllCanGroup: We have just launched the All.Can patient survey in France! If you’re a cancer patient or carer living in #France take the… 23 hours ago
- Firecrest Films are looking for participants who have strong views on gender stereotyping. They are looking for pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- #Serena ❤️ facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Radiobex: Even in the world of Matey bubble baths it seems the men are worth more than the women. https://t.co/yk1yXtJDEJ 1 month ago
- RT @bowelcanceruk: The @AllCanGroup are looking for patients to share their view on how the cancer care experience can be improved. Have yo… 1 month ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport