PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @MarinaHyde: My eyesight had gone weird and I wanted to see if I was capable of driving so I put my child in the back of the car and dro… 4 days ago
- RT @CaseyStoney: It was a simple question of how to finish the @BarclaysFAWSL and this was some of the responses 🤦🏻♀️ I will absolutely en… 4 days ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: Boris Johnson on following “the instincts of every father” is an unspecified number of bridges too far 4 days ago
- RT @aliyazaidi: "This adorable set is the perfect way to introduce your 4-year-old boy* to coding." *I'm looking for a present for my daugh… 6 days ago
- RT @FeministWiki: How would it affect the mental development of boys if they grew up seeing men like this in all kinds of media they watch?… 2 weeks ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport