PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @SophieRunning: I’ll give you three guesses. thetimes.co.uk/article/one-in… 1 hour ago
- RT @FondOfBeetles: Matilda Simon is a first born son and legal female, and may become one of the only “female” hereditary peers. Matilda… 1 day ago
- RT @suzanne_moore: Kira Rudik, Ukranian MP talking about Russian rape of women. So powerful . All these women are speaking up about the hor… 6 days ago
- Nice one @jk_rowling twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @SophieRunning: Dear @borisjohnson and @POTUS and assorted diplomats: Tell us again how the Taliban aren't so bad this time. And then te… 2 weeks ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport