PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- Hi all - can anyone with a techy brain help us with a social media techy issue please?? If yes, please DM - thank you!! X 1 week ago
- RT @whjm: Thanks to all the women who attended the #FiLiA2021 conference. Warmest welcome ever! 1 week ago
- Thank you for a wonderful and inspiring weekend @FiLiA_charity we are overwhelmed by the incredible women we met an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Listening to lesbian Ugandan refugees in Kenya - utterly heartbreaking to hear their stories @FiLiA_charity 1 week ago
- RT @kiritunks: The names of women killed by men are remembered outside Portsmouth Guildhall at the end of day one #FiLiA2021 #femicide @Fem… 1 week ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport