PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- womenintheworld.com/2018/03/16/rih…... fb.me/3GFtToOTx 1 day ago
- RT @QualityHealthUK: We're working with @AllCanGroup on improving cancer care for patients - please share the survey as widely as you can a… 3 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=drGx7J… via @youtube 1 week ago
- RT @WISE_ywb: A6. @WISE_ywb of course! @geekyreality @SheAspiresUK @Malala @PinkstinksUK @AngelaDSaini @magnificentwom are some favourites… 1 week ago
- RT @TiggerTherese: @EarthSolarSystm @jodrellbank Why aren't girls allowed to play with normal @LEGO_Group any more? There was no such thing… 1 week ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport