PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @SenGillibrand: You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and sh… 3 days ago
- This is such BULLSHIT #goldenglobes #whatajoke twitter.com/_elena/status/… 4 days ago
- #rey boots from Clarks Shoes ❤️😍❤️ fb.me/9dKeaiaHr 2 weeks ago
- RT @michyulo: Thanks to my comrades across the pond for sharing my TED Talk! twitter.com/PinkstinksUK/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SophieRunning: Interestingly, I have never seen this charge levelled at the angry/shouty men who have dominated our Parliament for deca… 2 weeks ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport