PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @alexvtunzelmann: If you’re a grown adult and you’re so threatened by some kid talking about climate change that you thrash out like thi… 1 day ago
- RT @Tony_Robinson: Fascinating that Corbyn came up with a coherent position on the contentious question of Assange within hours of his arre… 1 week ago
- RT @jessphillips: It is not a basic human right to have sex with your wife. It is not even close to a right . 3 weeks ago
- RT @letclothesbe: Our "brand" is defo not shutting women down. I want to hear what @DeborahJaneOrr has to say/tweet - I can make my own mi… 1 month ago
- RT @SophieRunning: Please let there come a time when male violence is recognised as the single biggest threat to peace and tackled accordin… 1 month ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport