PinkStinks is a campaign and social enterprise that challenges the ‘culture of pink’ which invades every area of girls’ lives. We focus on providing real role models who will inspire and motivate girls to achieve great things based on ability and effort and not how you look.
- RT @SaraWahedi: In Afghanistan, the university entrance exam is called “Kankor”. Without the exam, it is impossible to attend university.… 4 hours ago
- RT @HJoyceGender: For the love of God, stop with the "she" 2 days ago
- RT @MAstronomers: Margaret Hamilton, NASA's lead developer for Apollo program, stands next to all the code she wrote by hand that took huma… 6 days ago
- RT @Fhamiltontimes: David Carrick, the serial Metropolitan police rapist, had a litany of complaints over 20 years. He worked in diplomatic… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCYaldaHakim: 483 days since the Taliban banned teenage girls from school. Afghanistan remains the only country in the world where wom… 1 week ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport