Just a very quickie, we’re really proud to be working with UnLtd and to have received our first funding with them. Plans are afoot for our first ‘role model’ films … amongst other exciting things. We’re also attending the Shine conference in early May, the UnConference, for social entrepreneurs, so hope to get some great contacts there to and to talk PinkStinks for hours and hours and hours … .
- RT @SenGillibrand: You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and sh… 3 days ago
- This is such BULLSHIT #goldenglobes #whatajoke twitter.com/_elena/status/… 4 days ago
- #rey boots from Clarks Shoes ❤️😍❤️ fb.me/9dKeaiaHr 2 weeks ago
- RT @michyulo: Thanks to my comrades across the pond for sharing my TED Talk! twitter.com/PinkstinksUK/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SophieRunning: Interestingly, I have never seen this charge levelled at the angry/shouty men who have dominated our Parliament for deca… 2 weeks ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport