Just a very quickie, we’re really proud to be working with UnLtd and to have received our first funding with them. Plans are afoot for our first ‘role model’ films … amongst other exciting things. We’re also attending the Shine conference in early May, the UnConference, for social entrepreneurs, so hope to get some great contacts there to and to talk PinkStinks for hours and hours and hours … .
- Stress and social media fuel mental health crisis among girls 😩😞😡 theguardian.com/society/2017/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @AWomanInABottle: In soccer I see young girls pull back and do supporting defense roles instead of being the lead striker. It starts ear… 1 day ago
- How dreadful that 7 year old girls already feel that they can't speak up. Tragic theguardian.com/world/2017/sep… 1 day ago
- RT @RainbowMurray: That strange noise outside isn't a cat fighting, it's the distant sound of me screaming when I read this #genderstereoty… 2 days ago
- RT @SophieRunning: Wonderful news. Congratulations @CCriadoPerez and all who campaigned. twitter.com/ccriadoperez/s… 3 days ago
Tag CloudAdvertising Arsenal bikini Burton Coleen Rooney Gail Trimble Girls and role models Hannah Montana Jade Goody Jordon Katie Price Little Miss Sunshine Michelle Obama Mylie Cyrus New Year's Honours list Playboy Role models sexualisation of girls snowboards Teachers The Bailey Review The Football Association Tweenagers Tweens Twitter Uncategorized University Challenge UnLtd Women's Football Women's sport